![]() |
|
|
Profile
D.O.B: 24 Dec 1993 e-Mail: ts_flamingsoccer@hotmail.com favourites: Robinho
Archives August 2010 Links Tagboard |
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 ![]() Dear diary, Its been sooo long i have not blog. Hahahaha, now im starting to blogg again :D I met this girl, at ITE DOVER, Im having my football match there. I know her since December 2009 i think? But i never approach her, because im afraid that she will ignore me, hahahahaha.She was sooo beautiful and sweet, i can't keep my eyes of her. hahahaha. At later that night, She give a nudge on MSN, i was shocked. Soooo, we chat and start our friendship again! hahaha. But in the end, it ends up that she have a crush on me, at first i thought she was playing with my feelings. hahaha, But it was true in the end :D.. We continue our friendship and i end up loving her. I love her soo much and afraid to lose her. BBY! dun leave me ok? hahaha I sayang you! I miss youu sooo much! Her name is NURUL DALILA JULIET!!!! a.k.a Victora Dalila Juliet!! hehehehe because im David Beckham HAIR!!! hahaha |
| Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies | |