![]() |
|
|
Profile
D.O.B: 24 Dec 1993 e-Mail: ts_flamingsoccer@hotmail.com favourites: Robinho
Archives August 2010 Links Tagboard |
Friday, July 09, 2010 ![]() Dear Diary, This girl im in love with! she is just sooo special to me, Only here i can let out my feeling to her, Everyday I think of her, what she is doing now? or later.. HAHAHA!! I will get soo paranoid when she never reply fast or picked up my calls! HAHAHA! kiasu ah this boy!!! lol! I don't care about her past, its a new year and we start a new beginning! hehehe!!! :D. See the pic on top, how beautiful is she? She's very very very beautiful and sweet!!! i just love her!!! She just soo nice to me! Bhy! u brighten up my day! thinking of you always bhY! I miss you alot! Im afraid of losing you! please! dun leave me! MISSING HER ALOT!! |
| Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies | |