Profile

Name: Muhd Nur Na'iim B.M.I
D.O.B: 24 Dec 1993
e-Mail: ts_flamingsoccer@hotmail.com
favourites:
Robinho

Archives

July 2010
August 2010

Links

Tagboard

Thursday, July 08, 2010




This girl here im in love with, She brighten up my day!I just love her soo much.
Baby! ingat tau, i sayang you, dun worry, I WILL BE YOURS SOON!!!.. She just sooo special to me, eventhough her ex always use her.. like wtf rite?!?!?!, i think the guys are blind to make use of her!! stupid guys!!
Hahaha enough about her, Today we are the champion! we beat College west 3-1, i played like shit!!!
BABY COME DOWN AND WATCH THE GAME!! TERPERANJAT SEYYYY!!!
I just love her laa!
She sooo sweet!!!!
when eat with Herman Johnson and Victoria Dalila Juliet!!! my baby!!!
and when home together!
hahaha!
okay nites!!!
MISS YOU LAAAA VICTORIA DALILA JULIET!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!

6:52 AM
Muhd Nur Naiim

Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies